Want to make a difference in your community? Looking to get involved? Come volunteer at the Museum or support any one of our giving opportunities.
The Santa Fe Children's Museum is a private, non-profit, 501(c3) organization funded by admissions, memberships, class fees, donations and grants. Relying on donations and grants for more than 50% of its operating budget, the Museum is in need of community support to keep its' award-winning exhibits and programs going and growing.
The Bricks are Back!
Pave the way to a bright future and buy a brick for yourself, a child, a friend or a pet.
Click here to download the registration form.
Many visitors admire the personalized bricks throughout the Earthworks garden pathway. We've been asked so often about them that we are bringing them back! The Santa Fe Children's Museum is offering commemorative bricks for sale to a new generation. You can participate in this exciting project by adding your name to the path which meanders through the museum's garden. Commemorative bricks will be imprinted with the name of a person, family, business, organization or pet. We invite you to honor someone special or enjoy your name on one of these unique bricks. Generations of Northern New Mexican children will thank you. A limited number of bricks are available, so reserve yours now!
Join our efforts by becoming a sponsor of a Museum event, exhibit or program.
Call the Museum for sponsorship opportunities – 505/989-8359 ext 103.
Click here to download the membership form.
Please note the new membership pricing and policies begin July 1, 2013.
All memberships allow unlimited admission to SFCM for one year from the date of purchase.
Unlimited annual admission for up to six (6) members of one (1) household
NOTE: can include a caregiver; all members of household must be named
on the membership
10% discount in the museum shop
15% discount on birthday parties or rentals
Special pricing on camps and classes
Monthly email newsletter
Invitation to members' only events and exhibit openings
Additional members $35 each
Everything included in a Family Membership
PLUS One (1) sponsored annual membership for a local family
$150 of this memberships is tax deductible
Everything included in a Family Membership
$215 of this memberships is tax deductible
Important Stuff that we REALLY WANT YOU TO READ!'
1) One adult and one child from your membership must be present to use the membership. Our memberships are designed to make visiting the Museum as a family affordable - so we limit it to be used only when you visit as a family. WAIT!?!? Does that mean I can't send my child to the Museum with Grandpa? Well, sort of. Grandpa needs to be added to the membership in order for him to visit with the kiddos and enjoy the membership benefits. However, Grandpa can be added for just $35.
2) The membership expiration date stays the same, even if you add more people. It is set for 1 year from the purchase of your base membership.
3) Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
4) You cannot change the name of an adult on a membership - you can add another adult.
A great way to give a little bit more with your membership! (link to membership form)
The Museum needs fun, enthusiastic, dependable teens and adults who want to work around children, build a resume, meet new people and have fun!
Exhibit Floor Volunteer
Santa Fe Children's Museum on-site hosts, helping museum visitors get acquainted with the Museum's facilities and exhibits, ensuring the safety of visiting children, and facilitating traffic flow.
This volunteer will get to do fun stuff like art projects, puzzles, reading books, science experiments, games, and much, much more with Museum visitors on the floor or in a classroom.
An office-savvy volunteer would be much appreciated to help with mailings, copying, filing, phone calling, typing, and other '-ing' type office jobs.
Handy-man or woman is needed to help keep the Museum shiny & new! We need volunteers to perform preventative and restorative maintenance on exhibits, build simple components, maybe do a bit of snow removal, and handle other odd jobs.
Santa Fe Children's Museum is involved with various fundraising events throughout the year. If you would like to participate in any event as a volunteer, just let us know.
Artists, Teachers & Scientists
SF Maker Programs need you to teach hands on fun workshops like sewing, robotics, animation, game design, rockets and more.
Orientations will take place the 1st OR 2nd Saturday of each month. Applicants must turn in the application to the front desk BEFORE being confirmed to attend an orientation.
Adult volunteers must complete a background check.
To sign up as an Adult Volunteer, click here to download the Adult Volunteer application. Just mail it to the Museum (1050 Old Pecos Trail, Santa Fe, NM 87505) or stop by to drop it off in person.
- High-school/program credits for community service.
- Internships for college students
- Opportunities for individuals, groups and classes
- In-house training
- Special project opportunities (Birthday parties, mailings, outreach events, special events)
- Special benefits and resume enhancements